Monday, February 15, 2010

Best Campaign For Earth Ele What Is The Best Campaign To Start An Ele In? Guild Wars? Whats The Best Type Of Element To Use?

What is the best campaign to start an Ele in? Guild Wars? Whats the best type of element to use? - best campaign for earth ele

I wonder what is the best campaign to start a game in position elements Guild Wars. I have the skills and most of the good things for me to farm. So, what is the funniest campaign? What is the best element in the most damage, protection, use, such as fire or earth. So, what is the best season out, Proph, Nightfall and factions. I want to start in Factions. Thanks

3 comments:

jeeters walinds said...

You wonder where are the best skills, I would say a mixture between dusk and groups i perfer air elements that are far tried, the air / water element to my surprise I had, even with skills I do 5, when the fire was impressive, this is for the item i is less than Earth at the time that my main is a ele / ranger i say what most people have no meaning and usage of pets, even if the animals only the charm and comfort of the animals I will not be able to hold that the creatures in AOE, if it helps to use a fire to buildings

Laheira2 said...

To give a different perspective: Factions I hated. I started the game release so I learned everything I prophecy in the. Factions is very different.

In any case, it depends. In the prophecies (where I spent my own) I began to have for the fire. You can change, however, the accumulation of adaptation, and also have more than one set of armor for the type of Elementalist, you play into the search function or mission. I would say that all campaigns was in the fall of the night, the easiest, as filed hero who helps a lot if a lot. It is also useful if you are new to the game. Pugs can be a real pain in the GW ... that they are not in the MMO: P

owneg by way of reaping :) said...

Home GMOs in fractions eels are usually too many places I love love love I had 4 parties and factions must wierdiest the speed and a cool thx bye the way, my name is a beautiful charectors main Explsoion

Post a Comment