Saturday, February 20, 2010

Warcraft 3 What To Mount How Do I Mount An ISO On A WC3 Torrent With Daemon Tools And What Is Mounting?

How do I mount an ISO on a WC3 torrent with Daemon Tools and what is mounting? - warcraft 3 what to mount

So many of my friends told me Warcraft 3 is fun, so I downloaded from Demonoid and uTorrent. These are the instructions given to me:

Well ..
1. They will mount the tools of the devil. Iso
You can download it here
http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/download.php?mode=ViewCategory&catid=5

Now, mount the disk 3 for CDKEY
after
Easy to install mount disk 1, the Republic of China

Is this is done, you need to get --
Blizzard took patch, which you can play
Without CD
you are here
http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=21222

Then do the same thing installed on disk 2 mount with Daemon Tools have, then
Now you need this patch too
You can getRe

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=21222

But I do not know what the meeting. I do not know what ISO and I really do not know what to do at all.

1 comments:

egeorge said...

Tommy ...
Maybe your problems are solved, but otherwise ...
1. An ISO file is an image file, the image of the game, has the charger's torrent of this cd.
2. Daemon Tools is a program that once installed virtual drives to mount DVD images (ISO).
3. Click After installing Daemon Tools, a small icon appears on the desktop side (where the function of the time) with the right mouse button and display options "Virtual DVD / CD-ROM contains a virtual insertion" up "the disc 3, you have downloaded.
4. After the installation is necessary to open, and the sender will see you, / I have to use the key (registration code) when you install the game from another CD.
5. To the patches for all the CD's will to have to pass theSites are listed, copy the patch file (or download) and installed in the appropriate folder after installing the game from CD1 and CD2. The file and share with the patches, usually in My Computer> C Files> "Programs", then the WC3 folder.
I guess you now know a bit more!

Post a Comment