Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To Burning Sensation In Chest When Eating Bread Chronic Heartburn Symptoms?

Chronic Heartburn symptoms? - how to burning sensation in chest when eating bread

I am 22 and I had heartburn, as long as I can remember. Whenever I eat sweets, acids, Mexican Candy / food, hot Cheetos and, as a child in my neck and chest burns a little later. My mother has always had and what they are not much. Over the years, but symptoms are more intense, if not eat it. It seems that every time you eat anything, it is always difficult to digest, and I feel that all the food he had eaten were collected, there where the neck and chest. The strange feeling that I have a burning / tightness in my right bronchi that looks like? It feels almost as if you have a day at the pool and later in the evening that the lungs feel your painExpansion, while holding his breath under water. I can not explain, Franky and I'm not even sure if he has nothing to do with acid reflux. I also have severe pain in the upper back. It's really depressing!

3 comments:

Sew What said...

It might be time to get serious medication for acid reflux. Or maybe an ulcer.

But this feeling of pain in the chest on the right side of the upper back and remember my first attack of the gallbladder .... must be checked out.

PixieMb said...

The first thing to do, you get your doctor to make a request for an examination of "breath" to. can collect if you have the bacteria in the gut that causes ulcers are treated, etc. and then.

if not, then try using the plant meadowsweet .. Tea and make every day. works well for me.

eloquent said...

ask your doctor to rule out a medical cause.

Post a Comment